Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Finally….. A Blog!!!!



This entire idea of a blog did not enthuse me at first… in fact I was all in against this whole thing - your personal stuff being shared to a public forum. But off late I have begun to feel that this is a more like a dialogue box where I can just fling my thoughts across without being judged too hard….

First let me introduce myself. I am Sapna Gulgulia currently living with parents & my lil adorable sis in Bangalore, India. I am pursuing my CA (yet to give my Finals though) and not too sure as to when I am really going to fulfill that desire of mine (among others).

Past few days I have been living in a daze - a mixed flux of feeling, ideas thoughts and I just wanted to throw it all out of my system and so I came up with a BLOG!!!! Incredible but true…

From now on this is my personal page, a place where I can just be ME!!!

Watch out for more….

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go sweetheart!!!

Anonymous said...

Blogging is definitely awesome and it's true what you said... "its a place where I can jsut be ME"...I totally agree! Keep it up...

(~G~)

Ms. Giselle