Wednesday, June 13, 2007

8th of June

Thats Me!!!I turned a year younger last Friday (8th of June) and had a blast. I managed to cut 4 cakes and got lots of presents as well :)... (that’s the best part about birthdays, isn't it!!!). Am leaving a few pictures here taken on that day in the sequential order.

Cake No.1 :- At my Inlaws

Cake No. 2 :- At work with Dolly (holding the lighter... couldn't find a candle!!!) & Anu

Cake No. 3 :- With my colleagues (Ashish, Nethra & Roshi)
And last but not the least :- With Hubby Dear! Striking a Pose:-


And before I forget... a big thanks to my husband for putting up all those surprises for me!!! It was truly a surprise birthday this year and I enjoyed every moment of it... It couldn’t have been better :) Thanks Honey!!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Anything for u da!!!

Unknown said...

four cakes.. that is great... watch the waistline though... HA HA,

Glad you had a great day... takek care my tatting friend....

Susan....