Thursday, August 23, 2007

Blogniversary

I just cannot believe that it’s a year already since I started this blog!!! Oh boy and what a year it turned out to be!!!

Breaking away from the usual norm of keeping my life private, I started writing this blog and no regrets so far… In fact am enjoying every bit of writing and sharing all those little and big events in my life…

Well to start of with, a lot of things have happened over the past one year… I got married!!! And to the one whom I love :-)!!!

Apart from that I have been the same though (except for a few kilos more!!!), a bit more mature, some additional responsibilities (wife, daughter-in-law, sister-in-law – all rolled into one) on my head… Not too sure if am fulfilling them all… And do I feel content? A little I guess…

But there is a long way to go and am optimistic about life and yes, my blog will be the reflection of my life and how it unfolds!!!

So tune in – for there are many more episodes to follow!!!

No comments: