Thursday, December 25, 2008

I am back

So here I am, after a very productive and an eventful trip (which includes loads of shopping :-)) I am back to my ever so not changing life – schedule.

I don’t want to get too much into detail regarding the trip but then I trust the pictures to do justice otherwise.

Our trip included loads of shopping (oh yes! *glee*) apart from visitng places like the siddhi Vinayak temple, Taj Mahal hotel (which now has become a tourist destination) from outside, chowpatti, linking road Colaba of course and then finally vile parle to complete my shopping spree. There could have been a little more shopping to do if not for the boys who dragged us back to the hotel. I now seek to see santacruz & Bandra. :-(

The wedding ofcourse undoubtedly went super fine considering we were in a total air conditioned atmosphere (Bombay is so damn hot) thank god I live in Bangalore otherwise I am not sure how I’d survive in such a humid stricken place. My head started to explode the day we went site seeing and shopping from all the humidity and heat. *Sigh* I started missing Bangalore the very same day… And we (Just Hubby & I) finally concluded our journey to khandala-Lonavala for the weekend. That was a bit of a relief bearing in mind it is located in a slightly elevated place (but still not comparable to Bangalore though!) it was cooler than Bombay for sure. We rested, shopped again, ate scrumptious meals (the resort food was awesome & Lip smacking!) and finally left to Mumbai airport the next day and back to home!

Enough of me talking lets see what the pictures say!!!

No comments: