Friday, October 20, 2006

Dedicated to two of my Good friends!

Last week a very good friend of mine Roopa got married… it feels really strange and am sure that feeling would be shared by a lot others when I get married, including me of course… anyways coming back to her, we kind of had a twisted fate and like me she shared the same feeling that marriage could be - Ahem “Not our cup of tea”, well then what did we know…

Her story is a little weird I must say… she got married in about 3 months of her courtship… to a very good friend of mine again Ashish on 16th October 2006…

No matter how odd it feels to see her finally married and settled down, I must say am really happy for her…

All the very best Babe… I wish you happiness and joy throughout your life… you’ve deserved it… and to Ashish my boy… I can’t help but to wish you Good Luck! :-) For obvious reasons you see (Roopa can be really hard to live with at times… hehehe) Just Kidding…

On another Note... it was really great to see you guys finally getting settled… keep it up…

And to others – A very Happy Diwali and a prosperous New Year!

No comments: