Friday, February 06, 2009

My Travel Plan for the Year 2009

As per my resolution I made up a list of places in India that I would like to visit this year…

Here goes it

1. Coorg (can’t take it out as I’ve already done it)

2. Flameback/ Serai in chickmagalur

3. Goa of course – it’s been two years (plus Sundru has already gone alone last week :-0)

4. Karwar and Gokarna

5. Masinagudi jungle lodge

6. Northeast India

7. Rajasthan (very nostalgic :-()

8. Coimbatore (again very very nostalgic)

9. Windflower in Mysore (for the lovely massages)

10. Pondy? I am not sure on this one though but if I make it there then might as well club mahabalipuram along as well.

11. Delhi (wanna meet everybody) & Agra (Just for Taj and S&S posing in front of it ;))

12. Shimla & Kulla for the snow

Now what does the husband want to add to it?

2 comments:

Dawgmatix said...

Wow! That is SOME travel plan! You seem to have lots and lots of time on your hand.. or are you a professional travel writer? I can tell you that just northeast India will take you two months if you really wanna explore it well. I recommend Mizoram, Arunachal and Meghalaya. Happy holidaying!

Sapna said...

Hey thanks for stopping by...

Well not exactly a travel writer but i am married to a travel freak!

That sounds like a very cool idea, but then like you mentioned I don’t have that much time in my hand but was actually thinking of Gangtok, Darjeeling and another place close to china border I forgot the name though…