Thursday, January 21, 2010

2010

Firstly wish you all a very happy and a safe 2010. It has been good so far except that now I am separated from my husband for a month starting from the 15th of Jan. Yes it has been a teary-eyed start for me as I have never been separated from him (for this long) in all our 4 and a half years since our love blossomed. Being an emotional fool, it is kind of hard for me and so my day begins with tears and ends with the same :-(

The long video calls are the only things I look forward to these days. Even though it has been just 5 days since he left, it feels like eternity and guess what?? I’ve got another 25 days to go before I see him in person again... *SIGH* you can’t even imagine!!!

I am constantly thinking of ways to keep myself occupied. I had my elder sister from Coimbatore for company and now she has gone back as well. As of now I have my mother till tomorrow. I am also thinking of restarting tatting; a hobby I lost touch after I quit work. It was more like a stress buster to me in those days and now that there is no work, there is no stress and so no tatting also!! I also plan to read at least over 5 books, the reviews of which I shall post as and when I finish.

However unlike the previous years, I don’t intend to create any resolution list for obvious reasons... Looking back to the one I made in 2009 and keeping with the tradition, I can proudly say that I haven’t stuck to a single one so far, though all I can say is that I want to be happy and feel good. I personally think only that works!

Enough of my sob story. I didn’t want to start my first post in 2010 to be a sad one but just can’t help it... I hope it has started on a fabulous note for all of you.

On a cheerful note - Let’s toast to a happy 2010 everyone!!!

1 comment:

Vijay G S said...

sorry to note the development sapna. hugs... humans fight it out and pray that u will also come out peacefully, successfully.