Thursday, November 26, 2009

26/11 - A year after

And we still burn.

Those agonising 60 hours of nonstop horror; I feel as though time has just stopped! The whole episode keeps on running in my head over and over again! How the entire year just passed by is not a secret to anyone - Finger pointing blame game continues but we will never forget or let it fade away the happenings of that fateful night.

And I am still angry, angrier than that night and it seems to build over time promising not to subside. If I feel this way I cannot imagine what those people, who lost their kith and kin in that horrific tragedy, would be going through. I can’t even express and it will be a shame on anyone sympathizing with us! Sympathy is for weaklings not fighters...

Today, exactly a year later, while watching the entire tragedy unfolding yet again on all the news channels I keep thinking what did they gain? We have fought back and always will! I guess that's human nature.... Life goes on...

Time keeps teaching us that hope still prevails and justice will be done, it is just a matter of time and we shall wait for it to come.

This burning candle is my tribute to each and every person who fought that night; each and every person who lost their precious life that night; each and every person who shared a helping hand that night; each and every person who lost someone important in their life that night.

God Bless and Jaihind!

1 comment:

Haddock said...

A good tribute.
I think you should read "The .......Express" in my post.