Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Masala Dibba

I love, love, LOVE my new masala dibba... This is exactly what I wanted to have in the first place.

I have been chasing this design ever since I saw it on a blog featuring Dastakar in 2009. After 3 years of searching I finally found it on fabfurnish.com. A relief and finally... happiness!

The blog mentioned this site called Ethaan.org (NGO based out of Delhi), whom I tried reaching to them desperately. Unfortunately despite my innumerable calls, emails I was never able to get any answer and hence left very disappointed, only until now...

Sigh I can't take my eyes off this new entry in my kitchen... Bit cheesy it sounds I know! But I am a sucker for these things and keep a great eye for the unusual...

This is definitely a must have in an Indian kitchen. It replaces the boring steel spice box so beautifully...

Here you go, some pictures of my new Masala Dibba





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't find this anymore on the site you have listed.
Do you have a link?
Thanks!

Sapna said...

Hi

Sorry that you aren't able to find this, let me know if you are still looking out and i"ll see if i can find it for you.

Thanks

Sapna said...

Hi

Sorry that you aren't able to find this, let me know if you are still looking out and i"ll see if i can find it for you.

Thanks