Friday, February 15, 2013

Online shopping!


If you still haven't tried online shopping yet, I suggest you must do so! It is definitely a boon... Well, at least to me. It helps me save time and trust me, with an infant around, time is something that is hard to come by these days!

Shopping as such has become more of an ordeal these days, our little man is definitely not a shopping person... He becomes awfully cranky every time we go out shopping though he loves being outdoors! He is surprisingly happy in an autorikshaw or when we are out on a drive but a few minutes in any shop turns the little fella red with fury!

Hence I have had to give in and order almost everything online. Though it is convenient, I must say I hate the bell ring almost everyday... Sometimes good things do come at a price :-(

I have listed down a few online stores, more specific to India though, which I frequent regularly.

Here goes the list (please add a ".com" to all these).

Baby needs (not surprising my first pick is a baby store! All moms out there will agree with me):
Babyoye
Firstcry
Hoopos
Shoppers-stop
Mothercare

Groceries
Towness
Big basket

Lifestyle products
Urbandazzle
Zansaar
Fabfurnish

Clothes & accessories
Myntra
Jabong

Medical requirement - Apollo pharmacy

Of course there are many others but the above ones are those which I frequent the most.

I do miss shopping the traditional way; the window-shopping and the coffees in between but I do ensure that I occasionally squeeze in those as well while the sweet husband babysits...


Disclaimer: The above is hazardous to the husband’s wallet :-)

No comments: