Monday, July 09, 2007

On this day…

Sapna Sunil - 9th July 2006

Though it’s been a year it sure seems like just yesterday I got engaged to Sunil. It’s wonderful to observe how a year just flew by.

In this past year we’ve matured simultaneously reviving love each passing day. There have been difficult times but it’s amazing to bond even in such circumstances. I guess that’s what True love is all about, it teaches you how to hold on…

On another note – it calls for celebration, which just includes a movie date with my husband (considering it is a weekday – we cannot do much! :-( )…

So here is a Toast to us – Sapna Sunil….

I Love You Darling... There has never been a day wherein I have lived with out it and I am hoping that it stays on forever.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love you sweetheart...