Saturday, July 21, 2007

Potter mania continues...


Last Friday I managed to get a couple tickets for the new Potter movie - Harry potter and the order of the phoenix and as a huge Harry potter fan I wasn’t a bit disappointed by it. I was just a bit not less ecstatic through out the whole screening. It was fab! This is an out and out Harry’s movie and very less of his friends, Ron & Hermione, unlike the previous ones! I had been desperately waiting for it to release and Voila…. Truly a must see… and not dissappointing the spirit in which this film was made i plan to watch it a few more times till the DVD is finally out!

We had about three hours to spend before watching the movie and boy was I anxious! I had just heard from my Sis (who btw is also another potter maniac) that this movie isn’t worth missing; she had seen the same morning. I practically killed my time - of course hubby dear as always was around to give me company.

Meanwhile we took this opportunity to do something really crazy for our Wall of Fame at my New Place – we got a caricature done with both of us in it…. It’s worth taking a look…. Hehe

Further updates well there haven’t been much lately so have nothing interesting to pen… but will keep you posted on future endeavors!

No comments: