Monday, September 14, 2009

The Way it is always!

Grrrrrr... Why cant people just be professional and enjoy a professional relationship? Why be so lame??? Is there a different way to communicate your displeasure cos I think certain people don’t understand the simple plain human language!!! And whats more LAME is when people think you are dumb enough to not understand a lie...

Darn!!!

I wish I could use the F word here but.... I will just be polite as always... Hope you get what I am trying to say!!!

6 comments:

Daya said...

Hi,
Remember Harini Sampath from JMHS?
I'll come back and check this space again, just to know your response:-)

-Harini

Sam's said...

nice template and writing..keep going

Sapna said...

Harini, Ofcourse I remember you... Thanks for stopping by and I am curious how did you find my blog!

Anyways how is life and where are you these days? its so good to hear from you after all these years!

Sapna said...

Sam, Thanks so much for stopping by as well as the positive reception. I appreciate it.

Daya said...

I find your blog very,very interesting and certainly nostalgic!It felt so good to see the photographs of good ole' friends. Hey, could you please give me your email id and I could mail all about me? Can't find one in your blog here..
Till then I'll go humming

"Auld Lang Syne":-)

Tata,
-H

Sapna said...

Harini - my email id is sapnagulgulia@gmail.com, Pls do share things about you and yes it's always nice to bump into old friends!