Sunday, November 15, 2009

Time flies

Wow yes it does realising that it has been over few months without any updates on my blog. Interestingly now that I am a homemaker there a lot of things that demand attention including gym,sleep and other activities, I've somehow lost track of days; quite contratry to my belief that staying at home will give me a lot of time to myself... but there is always something to occupy my time.

It was quite difficult to leave work after 3 and a half years it had almost become like a home but change is inevitable for the both of us (office and myself) and so I had to take this decision.... I must admit it was a bit overwhelming as I had made a lot of friends as well as enemies (You know what I mean :)) well that is past and past it shall remain - I am happy now that this action atleast leaves me with time [its been nearly 8 years since I have been working - 3 and a half yrs being an articleship student, one year at GE and 3 and a half at Amba]...

I was so frustrated at first but now I am kinda loving this timeout however long this turns out to be!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please update your blog... I see there is no new blogs from quite sometime.