Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tearful Goodbye

He was my first icon; the very guy who got me listening to pop music. It was for his cassette (in those days) that I would get bashed up by my big sis when trying to flick it from her bag… Thriller, BAD, Off the wall, Dangerous… sigh!

I don’t care what the bloody papers talk of him or all the nonsense that’s running in the media 'bout him – the fact is I love him and I am deeply depressed that he is no more… shell shocked!!!

Rest in Peace MJ – you are truly The King of POP no matter what anybody says!!!

2 comments:

Rika said...

Yea he did give a new meaning to the pop world and that will be cherished forever...nobody can take his place...RIP MJ

Anonymous said...

Nobody has deserved a title better than he did. Every new song carried a sheer burst of creativity in every facet - musical composition, technology, vocals, sound arrangement, cinematography, promotion.

I thought the worst thing is that no one would be all these things at the same time anymore. Then I came across the sadder thing: an entire generation which hardly knew him.

Case in point: http://theishu.wordpress.com

May the King rest in peace, because he truly deserves it after all that he gave the world and all that the world gave him in return

(Sorry I got carried away. It's MJ, you see)