Monday, June 01, 2009

Eating out

I know can be risky to health if done on a regular basis but I guess it’s ok to indulge in that sometimes esp. in my case where I have to do all the cooking no matter what time of the day it is!!!

Not that I cannot hire a cook but the main problem is because of the irregular timing that both of us get home making it almost impossible for any human being to adjust to it!!!


Therefore the question of an easier option (eating out, what else??) springs up automatically leading us to the various small food joints all over Bangalore… One such joint that I happened to visit last week is Ganesh Darshan, enroute from Sundru’s workplace to home... This is in Jayanagar 3rd block (very close to Jayanagar shopping complex)...



That's me with the so called Famous coffee!!!

Why it's getting featured on my blog is because of its yummy akki rotis and the amazing masala dosas (which is supposedly one of the best in town) attracting crowds no matter what time of the day it is. Also famous is its coffee though am afraid it didn't really score very high on my list of best coffees in Blore... The ultimate coffee choice for me is Brahmins (Basavangudi) and no other place is very close to it right now!!!

As far as eating out is concerned, I guess that’s inevitable sometimes; unless I find a cook who can cater to our diverse taste buds (both Marwadi and Iyer Cuisine).

1 comment:

Rika said...

I've been to this place and yes the dosas are yummy.