Monday, February 08, 2010

Mystic River

I happen to watch this movie today on World movie channel. The Movie released in 2003 and is directed by Clint Eastwood and stars Sean Penn, Tim Robbins (Shawshank redemption fame) Kevin Bacon to name a few...

The story revolves around Jimmy (Penn’s) daughter being murdered and while Sean (Kevin) a detective tries to solve the case Tim gets unnecessary involved in it too... I think you should catch the movie first before you try to comprehend what I am exactly trying to say here.

The most realistic thing that is conveyed, at least my understanding is how people get misunderstood and then if you are not up to it might just cost you big time!!! Seriously you’ll have to watch this for me to prove my point.

This movie gave Penn and Robins Best actor and Best supporting actor awards at the Oscars for their performance and if you are a lover of interesting stories then you must catch it.People who have seen the movie it is a good one, isn’t it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely its one of the good movies I have ever seen.....