Sunday, February 14, 2010

Where is my Valentine!!!!

Usually am not in for celebrating days... I feel it is stupid and dumb... for instance take Mother’s day or Father’s day or Friendship day – I don’t really see the meaning of it... Every day is special for that special person in your life, be it dad, mom or friends and I feel we don’t need a day to celebrate that, do we???

But today being the most romantic day in the calendar, I hate to admit that I miss my husband a great deal... maybe the spirit of the day has finally struck me or maybe it is the distance and looks like the days of endless wait have finally taken a toll on me. Not that I would have done anything extraordinary but I guess with him not being around, I am thinking I could have done everything that a cupid-stuck person could have :-)

Today was the day my husband was to return as per his original schedule but then the workaholic in him decided to pay heed to the calls of official responsibility and hence has delayed his return by another 3 weeks!!!! 2 months (almost) is the longest I have ever been without him... I am hoping I don’t have to face a similar situation in future :-(

As mushy as it sounds I can’t help but blog... of late my posts have been mostly about him but what the heck, that’s just what I miss the most right now!!!

Come Back Soon....

No comments: