Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh glorious day!

I am at bliss… I cannot express just how happy I feel today… It is difficult to choose the source of this feeling… either because of the brief-break from work (till Apr 29) or the weather or may be a combination of both…

I am loving every bit of it – just sitting at home doing nothing… Watching some chick flicks (as the hubby terms it!!!), spending some “quality time” (don’t get to do this often) in my neglected house and missing the husband (read that!!!).

Off late life has been a bit stressful for me and so decided to take this break… to refresh the mind and the soul and what better way to do it but to spend some lovely time at home… let me tell you, for a working person there is no place heaven other than home.

And what a way to start my holidays – its raining cats and dogs here and the sight is just awesome… the pitter-patter of the raindrops bringing me relief from the heat and soothing my nerves… The birds near my place chirping away to glory while I call the husband and tell him what exactly he is missing ;) (Devilish grin)

And so to ensure that I don’t miss the moment - I am gonna pick up a book, sit in my balcony with a hot cup of nice filter coffee while I leave you with a nice view of my balcony… The nice trees and greenery surrounding my house… my way of sharing my thoughts through the picture – am sure none of us want to miss even a bit of it.

2 comments:

Rika said...

No wonder B'lore is called the Green City. And everybody needs a break now n then to fuel up again. Enjoy yours. BTW I liked your old template. Nice captures. Where do you stay in B'lore? I was there for 2 years in BTM.

Sapna said...

Hey... thanks - so true but all the greenness seem to be in the diminishing line. I stay in Basaveshwarnagar, that's between Rajajinagar and Vijayanagar - old Bangalore to be precise.