Thursday, May 28, 2009

Coincidence?

What would you call if you find the library stamp of your school (which is more than 300 kms from where you live) on one of the second hand books you buy in a book store???

Recently I bought some old books from a second hand store on Church Street in Bangalore – actually I purchased a lot of them and when I opened one of them, I was shocked to see it carrying the stamp of my school “Holy Innocents High School” (Wellington, Conoor). Obviously this was least expected and left me pleasantly zapped… I carry a lot of fond memories of my school days since it was a boarding school and we as boarders, were left to act independently at the age of 10!!! :)

I quickly called my elder sis (just a year senior to me) who was one of the head girls in school at her time and gave her this news… and guess what??? My sis happened to know the girl who's name was mentioned in the book (and this girl stays 300 kms away on the other side of B’lore.... that's from my hometown of Tiruppur!!!)

Bizarre or what???

1 comment:

Rika said...

WOW that's some coincidence, happens sometimes.