Thursday, March 19, 2009

Can you clone yourself?

Coz, I could do with one right now. I am completely lost in life, mental and frustrated to the d.

The reason for the sudden emotional outburst is that, I have been really busy these days with absolutely no time to spare… my mornings is lost in cooking both bfast/ lunch, rest of the day finishes juggling btw some stupid forced work training alongside my official work, finally I drag myself out of the beastly place and reach home by 8.30 – 9pm and it literally takes me an effort to cook dinner and by the end of all this I am pooped out!

I wish I had a way in to another Sapna… otherwise I might just break myself into two very soon (figuratively though).

I am done for the day – I am finally going to hit the sack now and wishing tomorrow never comes.

No comments: