Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Blogger Friendship award 2009

Surprise Surprise (yay!!!!!)… My blog has managed to bag an award – The Friendship Award!!! And thanks to Rads who has honored me with it. Does it feel great??? Feels awesome!!!


I am being very honest when I say, when I first started this blog it was a mere extension of my thoughts and feelings and nothing more – so it revolved around writing and posting… I had no time to stop at other blogs or read the others except for the husband’s of course… I had no blog friend for a very long time (in contrast to my hobby blog but that’s a different community altogether). And then all of a sudden I realized that my blog was getting noticed, people started looking at it, admiring me (if I can say that), laughing at my silly jokes, leaving a nice little message… And then I started making friends on this one too…


Ok; now coming to the point… First of all, I want to thank everyone who have time to linger on my blog to read all the mindless mundane stuff and leave a comment, however torturous the content may be! (hear hear). It really goes at length to prove, atleast to me, that there are people on whose faces I put a smile on or rather who laugh at all the dull jokes I try to crack (the husband has just gotten used to my joking techniques!)… It’s time to push it on to others. Sorry guys you’ll just have to bear that!


And now to pass this forward, I have strictly been advised to do so: - well the thing is since I have very few in my kitty, the list become exhaustive! Here goes,


Neilboy -The husband’s blog - there gotta be no choice on this…


Vijay – the stockmarket fanatic who cooks as well...


Finally there is Rads – the so humble and down to earth friend who always has a comment or two about my posts, come what may.


There are a lot of other blogs which I read every day but don’t leave a comment or make myself visible to the reader – not like a mysterious/anonymous reader or someone but just that blog has been blocked where I work and by the time I get back home, well the sob story starts… so, amongst them are:


An Indian summer – a lovely interior blog I have ever come across


The ketchup Girl – the writer


Lemondrops and Norwesters – Doppelganger - I can so relate to her blog, the same things we muse upon.


And that’s about it… but since my blogging community is growing I am pushing myself to make more and more friends… it’s a start…


I also want to thank all my non blogging friends who leave me a comment here and there…


And last but not the least, a huge applause to all my readers – you guyz are the best!!!

3 comments:

"MIRACLE" said...

Bahut khub.

Rika said...

Gee, thanks for the nice words and the award.

Vijay G S said...

Thanx. make the list as big as you can !