Monday, May 04, 2009

Latest fetish of mine

Yummy yummy paani puris /gol-guppa / puchkas… by whatever you call it, my mouth just starts watering at the very thought!!! This is my new craze, every time I see a tehlewala, I’ve to stop for a plate. Had two plates on saturday during my romantic evening walk with the husband and had two more today evening after our grocery shopping!! ;)

5 years back the story was a bit different – it was sev puri all the time and now God only knows how the fetish changed. I used to hate the very sight of paani puri earlier and look at me now; I just can’t stop myself from having a plate!!!

Well… I can’t explain the reasons behind this latest fetish of mine and not sure how long this would last!!! This is one of my favorable changes in my life which I definitely don’t mind at all.

Here you go, have one yourself :-

1 comment:

Rika said...

mmm i jus love panipuri n bhelpuri...can't get them here :( and i'm longing to get back to India n taste them again...